Two years ago, a bunch of friends came at midnight with a cake, smeared it to my face and pajamas. A year ago, I celebrated it with these people, with an hour karaoke session and a slice of Oreo cake.
Today, it’s only me and a stack of books in the Hartley Library, my favorite place in here. It might seem like a lonely celebration, but I’m happy just like I was one or two years ago.
This October started out great, and I’m grateful for these things:
- The first exciting class last week
- The Cornwall trip last weekend (which I will post later)
- Making good friends when I didn’t expect it to happen that soon
- Eating delicious soto ayam and drinking Teh Sosro on my birthday, as simple as it sounds
- Birthday wishes from family and closest friends
- Being here
It’s more than enough. 🙂