I’ve prepared a (rather) long post to end 2018 with. But just now, I thought about how many apartments we lived in this year, and it gave me an idea to write a summary of 2018. I thought this would be a good and fun way to remember 2018, so here we go!
2018 in Numbers
- Cities lived in: 2
- Apartments lived in: 4 (5 if you count the one-month stay at my sister’s place while looking for a better apartment here).
- Books read: 25
- Jobs acquired: 1
- Internships done: 1
- Cities & towns visited: 7 (not including Southampton and Gothenburg)
- Islands visited: 4
- Favorite moment(s): the first heavy snowfall in Gothenburg I experienced, and snowfall in Southampton. Snow is still such a novelty to me.
- Best moment: Ending the 6 month-long intensive job search by signing the contract for my current job
- Worst moment: Feeling hopeless about the job search, and at the same time, feeling rejected here simply for the reason of complicated bureaucracy
- Favorite place visited: Marstrand
- Favorite books read: a lot! You can see the list here
- Favorite time: The summer when I went out a lot to watch the World Cup games, swim in the lake, and hang out with friends
What are your favorite things of 2018? 🙂